The VanderMarck Boutique Hotel is a completely renovated, heritage designated property located in Collingwood’s downtown core. There are nine (9) suites, located on three floors accessible only by the original staircase. Incorporated into the hotel is the latest technology in locks and security. Surveillance cameras monitor the parking area and all common areas in the hotel. The hotel has no front desk and offers guests maximum privacy. Everything is done completely wireless, from booking your suite to check in and security.
Upon making your reservation with the VanderMarck, please check that you have received your confirmation email. If you have not received your confirmation email, contact hotel staff immediately at [email protected]. The Hotel has no Front desk and all communications are by email, it is important that you ensure you are not missing any important communication from the hotel.
As there is no Front Desk staff at the hotel, reservations must be made online. Same day reservations must be made by 3pm. Please be sure to read our Terms and Conditions prior to booking. Access through the front entrance and into your suite is by your personal keypad access code, which will be emailed to you 24 hours prior to your arrival, your personal access code is your only means of entry and should not be misplaced or forgotten.
Your reservation at The VanderMarck is made upon the following Terms and Conditions:
- Pre-payment by credit card is required at the time of making your reservation.
- Check-in time is 3 pm or later.
- Check-out time is to be no later than 11 am, to allow housekeeping to clean the suite prior to the arrival of the next guest. Failure to depart before 11 am will result in an additional half day charge.
- If a third party makes the booking for the customer, it is liable to the hotel as the booking party together with the customer as joint debtor.
- One Parking Spot is reserved with your suite, matching your suite number. Please remove your vehicle at time of checkout. Insofar as a parking space is provided to the customer in the hotel parking lot, this does not constitute a safekeeping agreement. The hotel assumes no liability for loss of or damage to motor vehicles, bicycles or objects parked or maneuvered on the hotel’s property, nor the contents thereof except in case of intent or gross negligence form the side of the hotel.
- At this time due to Covid 19 housekeeping staff is not entering occupied suites. Daily baskets will be left at the door for stays of more then one night. Appointments can be made with management for extended stays.
- Smoking is not permitted and failure to respect this policy will result in a $250 charge.
- Pets are not permitted and failure to respect this policy will result in a $200 charge.</
- In the event of damage to your suite, the cost of repairs and cleaning will be charged to the registered guest.
- The cost of missing items (including towels) will be charged to the registered guest.
- Noise levels above normal casual talk may be disturbing to other guests. If a noise complaint is received from another hotel guest, you may be charged the full cost of the other party’s room. Please respect the privacy of others in the hotel.
- Only the registered number of guests are allowed in the suite after 11 pm.
- Maximum occupancy in each one bedroom and studio suite is two persons. Maximum occupancy in the two bedroom suite is four persons.
- Drinking activities are to be kept inside the suite. We are not licensed for alcoholic consumption in our hallways or public areas.
- All doors to suites must remain closed, except for entry and exit from the suite.
No refund will be provided if the reservation is canceled within 48 hours (2 days) of the arrival date. If the reservation is canceled from 2-7 days prior to the arrival date, the cancellation fee is 50% of the first night’s stay. Reservations cancelled more than 7 days in advance will receive a full refund. *Stays booked in a period which has a two night minimum can not be reduced to a single nights stay. ie. weekends and holidays.